Jumat, 30 Agustus 2013

Report Text about Jasmine Flower

Jasmine
Jasmine is an evergreen semi-vining shrub native to tropical areas of Southeast Asia, Africa and Australia. The plants are usually up to 3 meters high and 2 meters wide.
Jasmine is a climbing vine with oval, shiny leaves and tubular, waxy-white flowers. It has small white star-shaped flowers. The Jasmine flower releases its fragrance at night after the sun has set and especially when the moon is waxing towards fullness, thus it is associated with soothing peaceful night-time moods. The leaves are oval rich green and have five to nine leaflets, each up to 2½ inches long. 



The plant flowers from April to September. Jasmine is propagated by cuttings of nearly ripe wood in summer. Cuttings are planted in 3-inch pots within 4 weeks, then to 6-inches when pot is becoming filled with roots. The soil should be kept moist but well drained for optimum growth. Frequent pruning is required to grow it as a shrub of desired size. Pruning also helps keep an abundance of flowers, since flowers are produced on new wood. It grows in full sun to partial shade. Fertilize monthly with a balanced fertilizer.
Jasmine is now grown worldwide. In India some varieties are used as religious offerings symbolizing divine hope. Many Indian women wear garlands of Jasmine flowers in their hair. Jasmine Incense is used to balance male and female hormones.
It is also used as an aphrodisiac, for brain stimulant, calming, restoring balance and confidence, anti-depressive, and soothes headaches. The fragrant jasmine odor can be extracted and is one of the most widely used scents in the making of perfume. The flowers of Arabian jasmine, J. sambac, are used to scent and flavor tea. The nectar of the fragrant flowers of Carolina jasmine, Gelsemium sempervirens, is poisonous, although its dried roots are used in medicinal preparations as a sedative.

8 komentar:

  1. It's Amazing post really Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Good Work
    Desert Safari

    BalasHapus
  2. Hellow everybody, Nice Blog. Whoever is visiting the UAE he must go for a Dhow Cruise Creek most recommended for Couples. dune

    BalasHapus
  3. Jasmine is one of my favorite flowers, and I love its fragrance very much. When I was a child, I used to pluck jasmine flowers and keep them in my books. That really helped me in developing reading habits. Even after growing up, whenever I get to enjoy the fragrance of this quintessential flower, I don't let go the opportunity for not only it takes me down the memory lane, but also reduces my stress and anxiety.

    BalasHapus
  4. Glad to see such a great post, reflecting the ability of a good content writer. Thanks for sharing this with us, I hope you will post more great blog like this. I hope I will see some really good result soon Water Parks in UAE

    BalasHapus